[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] Unix Contract offer.

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Tue May 26 00:06:21 EDT 1998

> ATTENTION:  ANDRE MYERS

So when did you convert, Andrae? Or are you taking those shares in
Coles-Myer too seriously? :-P The must have got this second-hand, I wonder
from where?

Its good to see HUMBUG getting recognised. Something that should be
encouraged (by polite replies to recruitment firms). When I forwarded on
job annoucements from UQIT I allways used to send them to general because
I figured that people on annouce were only interested in club "events".
But, I guess if a firm contacts HUMBUG directly annouce might be more
appropriate.

Interesting to see a firm sending email to solicit applications.

Cheers,

Raymond.

---
raymond at humbug.org.au