[H-GEN] Free futon bed (queen size)

Christopher Biggs chris at stallion.oz.au
Mon May 18 00:08:49 EDT 1998

ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> On Sat, May 16, 1998 at 05:48:04PM +1000, Christopher Biggs wrote:
> > 		I have a queen size futon bed I no longer need.  Black
>
> > I'll give the lot to anybody who wants to come and get it.   I live in
> > Indooroopilly, and can be reached at home on 3878-2428.
>
> Urm, I suppose it's already taken?  :)

That makes four respondents so far.   Barring an unlikely sequence of
random ZOTing, I suspect no others need apply.

Thanks all,
		Chris.

--- Christopher Biggs - Stallion Technologies - chris at stallion.oz.au ---
The IEEE has monitored this electronic mail message, and asserts that no
energy was created or destroyed during its construction or transmission.