[H-GEN] Drinks

ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat May 16 10:13:16 EDT 1998

Hey.

I will be home most times during the week, and I check my mail very
often, so just drop me a line, and we can sort out arrangements to get
the drinks to humbug next week, and perhaps on a more permanent basis,
if you feel like it.

(yes, this is just a content-free mail to give you my email address.
:)

Cheers,

----------- Jason Henry Parker ---------+- ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au --
| All consistent axiomatic formulations | This is the sort of thing up |
| of number theory include undecidable  | with which I will not put.   |
| propositions.                -- Godel |        --  Winston Churchill |