[H-GEN] Humbug library donations

Paul Gearon gearon at computer.org
Sat May 16 13:20:59 EDT 1998

Due to unforseen work problems I won't be at Humbug tonight.  This
means I will have to bring along the donation stuff next meeting (I
have a commitment from my wife that I will be there).

This shouldn't bother most people, but iirc James McPherson wanted to
borrow the sparc RH CDs.  The only other bit was the AUI extension
cable and transceiver box which I don't think anyone was in a hurry to
use.

If you want to give me a call James, I can possibly drop the CDs in
to you some time during the week.  (h) 5499 1706 (w) 3847 8322

Paul