[H-GEN] 9" Mono VGA Monitors f/s out of Sydney

James Lever jamver at adams.humbug.org.au
Thu May 14 05:33:01 EDT 1998

Hi Guys,

Just interested if anybody else is interested in these monitors.

Nice and light and easy to get to humbug and use :) and also good for that
unix server that doesn't need a big 17" or 19" SVGA head :)

Garry can do us a deal of $90 each if we have more than 5 monitors which
will make it $110 each.

I'm interested in placing an order on Monday or Tuesday of next week so
I'll need payment of some sort between now and then (probably at Humbug).

James

PS: mail me privately if you're interested.  I'll post an update on the
weekend.