[H-GEN] mozilla.

Rob Kearey r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Sun May 10 23:10:30 EDT 1998

Byron Ellacott wrote:

> On Fri, May 08, 1998 at 04:32:30PM +1000, Rob Kearey wrote:
> > Does anyone have a working binary of Mozilla? I can't get it to compile
> > with lesstif [1], and the redhat rpm needs a library I know not wot of.

> hahumm .. well.. I did much tweaking when the source first came out,
> and got a mostly sort of compiling version of it (rather dodgy, and it
> bends your ns4 install over a barrel somehow) .. but I made a patch,
> and if you should so desire it, you can grab it from
> http://homer.uqnga.org.au/~rodent/

Gad - it's compiling! Hizzah! Ta, Byron. Hopefully it won't break my
communicator too badly, but, then again, there's always rpm.

> > While I'm here, who's got a copy of qtscape?

> yes, but I won't put that up on my 28k8 link. :)  it's not too bad,
> not too good.  If you just want a working browser, stick with ns4.

Too late! I have a working browser; I'm just putting off the daily round
of modem testing.

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland