[H-GEN] Beware the JabberRIMy my friend (X2/K56Flex/V90)

Michael Anthon anthonm at tams.com.au
Thu May 7 20:02:18 EDT 1998

Hmmm... I have a sneaky suspicion about this stuff.  I seem to recall
that the 56K modems and calling number display require a DC loop in the
phone line for them to work properly.  Perhaps this is the real cause of
the problem.  I can't see how a modem at the end of an analog line can
determine that there is another digital circuit in between itself and
the destination anyway.

Regards
Michael Anthon

TAMS Systems