[H-GEN] Sparc

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Sat May 2 02:03:48 EDT 1998

For those of you interested in the "green" Sparc. It has been sold.

However, I do have some bits that may interest Sparc people seeking
parts. I have the following available:-

1. Sun 17" monitor not working properly. A capable techo might be able
to get it working, otherwise would be useful for spares.

2. Sparc IPC (pundit tells me the P stands for piss poor performance
although the same pundit says it works very nicely when you throw 48 Mb
memory at it ). Appears to boot OK but no video output. I am not sure
whether this is a mainboard problem or video card problem or even if it
might be something simpler. Floppy, 210 scsi HDD and 8 Mb of  parity
RAM, keyboard and mouse seem OK.

Any interest in these items. They cost $100 any cost recovery offers
near that?

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au