[H-GEN] Resurfacing LCD project

Byron Ellacott rodent at homer.uqnga.org.au
Fri May 1 06:46:28 EDT 1998

Someone has beaten us to doing the LCD project .. they've found existing
hardware, and have written a device driver for it.. you can read about
the device driver at http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net/

and there's a link there to a company that makes the LCD screens .. they
have an australian distributor, alfatec, in sydney, who I intend to
contact and get a bulk order .. so, anyone who is interested in this,
send me mail (you too rasp) and let me know .. on tuesday I'll mail
them asking what sort of price they can do for us.

That is all.