[H-GEN] texi->html

Martin Pool mbp at pharos.com.au
Sun Mar 15 02:25:09 EST 1998

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Anthony Towns wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 12, 1998 at 04:51:38PM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:

> Oh, and people might also be interested in the dwww and dhelp projects
> which (can) provide www access to the documentation on debian systems.

I haven't seen the debian project, but it sounds like something similar to
the one provided in Solaris 2.6, which runs a little web server on a
nominated port that provides access to man pages, etc.  It includes a
decent search engine, printable PostScript output, bookmarks, and multiple
languages.  Very quaffable.

> 	b) point your browser at:
> 		http://azure.humbug.org.au/dwww/   for dwww

Slick.