[H-GEN] Printer setup

Michael dookie at dookie.humbug.org.au
Mon Jun 29 22:25:33 EDT 1998

Hi,

I took Solver's advice and installed MagicFilter, my printer can emulate
the Epson LQ-500 so i chose the epsonlq-filter.  But when i come
to print postscript it does sfa.  Here is the contents of my /etc/printcap
file fyi.

##PRINTTOOL3## LOCAL
lp:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
        :mx#0:\
        :sh:\
        :lp=:\
        :if=/usr/local/bin/epsonlq-filter:

Can anyone suggest what i can do to get my Brother HJ-400 bubblejet
printing anything but ascii?

Hopefully this post will get through.

hooroo,
-=-
Michael
-=-
dookie at humbug.org.au
dookie at dookie.humbug.org.au
-=-
I sit and wait, in a state of grace.  I am the black angel of death, God
has given me this title.  The time of purification is at hand.