[H-GEN] Weird CGI problem

Luke Grant humbug at term.webexpress.net.au
Wed Jun 17 01:12:46 EDT 1998

Ok,
   this one has got me realy stumped??????????

I have written this CGI in "C" for users to update their passwords over
the net for our Linux server. When i run the program from the unix prompt
(including the input string of course) it goes great, but the instant i go
to run it by a html form i get an "Internal Server Error". The blasted
thing wont even begin to run. We are running apache. All the permissions
are set right ( i even tried chmod 777 but to no avail). Does anyone have
any idea why my CGI wont run?

Luke

To err is human, to completely stuff up is Microsoft.
Luke Grant
Luke.G at uq.net.au
n2143968 at student.fit.qut.edu.au
techman at webexpress.net.au