[H-GEN] Job offer, any wannabe Coasties?

Steve Pinel spinel at ssc.qld.edu.au
Mon Jun 8 20:21:04 EDT 1998

Seeing as there has been discussion of job offers on this list recently, I
have one to add myself: (will be in this weekend's Curious Snail and Gold
Coast Bulletin).

Saint Stephen's College at Coomera (opposite Dreamworld) on the Gold Coast
is looking for a part time technician (20 hours/week) to help out in
maintenance and ongoing installation of it's Network.  We have a lab of 26
PCs (Win95), another 20 networked PCs elsewhere in the school (Win95
again), 26 odd networked Apple Performas throughout the school, two Novell
4.11 servers, a permanent 64k link to the internet, two Linux boxes acting
as Internet servers (Caldera and MkLinux if you're curious), and about 20
staff with laptops.

We're looking for someone who knows something about at least a couple of
the four OSes above (Win95, MacOS, Novell and Linux), possibly some
networking experience, and an ability to learn independently.  Job to begin
second week of school term.

Any curious folk either email me, or call the school on 5573 8662 and ask
to speak to me.  Feel free to pass this info on to anyone you might know
who might be interested.
Steve Pinel	<><	|
Computer Coordinator	|	God our Strength
Saint Stephen's College	|	Excellence our Pursuit
Coomera, Gold Coast	|
Phone: (07) 5573 8662		Fax: (07) 5573 8688
email: spinel at ssc.qld.edu.au
WWW http://www.ssc.qld.edu.au