[H-GEN] RedHat Linux (ver 4.2)

Paul Gearon gearon at computer.org
Wed Jun 3 20:57:01 EDT 1998

> Paul,
>
> Do you still have the copy of RH for SPARC to give away?  I'm interested
> if it's still available.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Robert Stuart		| Queensland Board of Senior

I've given it to the club library, where it is free for any member to
borrow.  I believe James McPherson has it out at the moment?

If you're not a member then it's really cheap to join.  I believe I
paid $15 last time for membership, though I could be mistaken since I
was somewhat distracted by the need to get back to my wedding
reception at the time.  :^)

Paul
Paul Gearon
gearon at computer.org

Microsoft - Where every morning is the dawn of a new error.