[H-GEN] applixware

Michael Anthon anthonm at tams.com.au
Tue Jun 2 01:16:16 EDT 1998

Hmmm.. now let me see...

If a file is received in an incompatible format, then ask supplier of
file to provide in compatible format....

If supplier of file tells you to piss off then reboot computer and start
Winblows.  Start appropriate program and open file.  Save file as
compatible format.  Reboot computer and start Linux.  Open file in
Applixware.  Try and remember where you were when the file arrived.

The word "just" just doesn't seem to convey that many steps.  Of course,
if you happen to have another computer sitting nearby that is running
Winblows, then you can skip a couple of steps.

I was going to write that as a piece of VB like (cause I don't know C)
code but just couldn't be bothered.  Please don't interpret this as
meaning that I support M$.

Regards
Michael Anthon

TAMS Systems