[H-GEN] this coming meeting

Andrae Muys a.muys at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Tue Jul 21 20:45:52 EDT 1998

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Gary Meade wrote:

> I'm interested in joining in on this coming Saturday's meeting, and
> would like to know if someone will be waiting at the info booth.  Also,
> do I need to bring my system, and if so then do I need to take the whole
> lot (monitor, keyboard, mouse)?

As I will be coming back from Mt Tamborine this afternoon I won't be able
to meet anyone.  Would someone be able to meet Gary for me?

As far as your system is concerned, you are welcome to bring it, alot
(most?) Humbug members bring their machine to Humbug meetings, but it is
by no means necessary.  However if you do, you will need to provide your
own peripherals (monitor, keyboard, mouse).

Andrae

Andrae Muys              "I have no wish to recite ... stratagems, for they
andrae at humbug.org.au     have all the same end in view, which is, to oblige
My stuff, Linux stuff        the enemy to make unnecessary marches in favor
http://www.uq.edu.au/~cmamuys/   of our own designs." - Fredrick the Great.