[H-GEN] Meeting.ip.html and Andrew Noonan

Quentin Cregan qc at uq.net.au
Fri Jul 17 04:07:29 EDT 1998

greetings from a far and distant, much better, place... </dream>

> I suppose the meeting IP list seems like a defacto membershiplist, but
> sometimes differs from the real membership list a bit :)  When I
> maintained it, I would wait a little while after membership expired to
> expire the IPs, kinda like a grace period.  I believe AN is well outside
> his membership now.  But OTOH the list sitting on the web is no longer the
> canonical meeting IP list, and should probably be pulled off the web page.
> I suspect eventually that a web list will be generated from the dns
> dynamically (or at least daily).

What is happening with the website/meeting ips etc:

Basically, yes, there are still a few things to be tidied up.  Namely, lots of
stuff will be getting automated and done dynamically... if zerlargal can
handle it... [grin, duck, run].

In theory, within the coming weeks[0] chunks of stuff will be working which
will be quasi-automated and up to date.

 -q

[0] in all popular theory: subject to temporal shifts and the alignment of
the greater moons of jupiter when i next think about it.

--
++ "Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat" (John Lehman)
++- Quentin Cregan (q)
  + - qc at uq.net.au