[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] Convention and Installfest.

Nikolai Andreyevich Luzan nikolai at Ukraine.humbug.org.au
Thu Jul 9 16:59:29 EDT 1998

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Andrae Muys wrote:

> Ok, I am looking for discussion, suggestions, and definately volunteers.
I vonlunteer for the installfest organising commitee. (I was gonna raise
this at the meet tomorrow.

can I reaquest of Jason Parker that he make himself available as press
officer to both? Jason I know your Journalism course has done good, now
can we use your knowledge for the good of human^H^H^Hmbug :)

Nikolai