[H-GEN] sendmail 8.9.0

Michael Oliver sysgod at gate.net.au
Fri Jul 3 01:32:54 EDT 1998

Has anyone tried installing this version??

I have spent the day trying to compile the stupid thing...

All I am getting is (when trying to cc the sendmail exe from the object
files)...
map.o(.text+0x11a2): undefinded reference to `db_open'
udb.o(.text+0xea4): undefined reference to `db_open'
make: *** [sendmail] Error 1

I have told it where the db 2.x.x header files are, I have even tried
copying them to the current dir.  I have added include lines to the above
files, but nothing is going the way I want it too...

Anyone have an idea?