[H-GEN] Its war!

James Mcpherson J.McPherson at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Thu Jan 22 00:44:53 EST 1998

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Byron Ellacott wrote:

> From: Byron Ellacott <s337166 at student.uq.edu.au>
> To: Humbug General List <general at humbug.org.au>
> Subject: Re: [H-GEN] Its war!
>
> On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Bradley Marshall wrote:
> > me ASAP.  We're looking for at least one more rabid vi'er, and 2
> > emac-type-people (which is suprising hard to find :) )
> natural selection at work I see :)

Oi - I resemble that remark! Emacs (18.something, 19.something, XEmacs 20.2)
btw, I'm using vi at the moment because pico is exceedingly bletcherous
and the teakle etal won't let us have emacs on dingo ;) I dunno about being
rabid, but could try I suppose.

cheers,
James

--
 I do not speak for the University of Queensland or the University Library
J.McPherson at mailbox.uq.edu..au   | this space _not_ for rent.