[H-GEN] LinucPPc

Campbell Pool cpl at gil.com.au
Wed Jan 14 03:42:04 EST 1998

I have a mac that is suffering from os8. I would like to put me out of my
misery, and give it a real os.  I haven't installed/run linux before, but
I am sure the local BOFH will be willing to "assist" me. AARGH!

Does anyone have a linuxppc cd, or failing that, know where i can obtain
one locally.

tia!

au com gil at cpl -=*=-  Campbell Pool -=*=- www.gil.com.au/~cpl
 K IC lwWmO EAT+d! m1 C>P(EI) B11 OW Ls SC+++G+n! T+ A6A H6o b1
If you can't figure out how to email me, I don't want to hear from you!

The IEEE has monitored this electronic mail message, and asserts that no
energy was created or destroyed during its construction or transmission.

The above does not represent the opinions of
Global Info Links or the Ipswich City Council.