[H-GEN] Programming tutorial thingy..

Campbell Pool cpl at gil.com.au
Sun Jan 4 22:36:54 EST 1998

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Sid Young wrote:

> I'm always keen to here other people talk about C...count me as a yes.
>
> At 14:25 5/01/98 +1000, you wrote:
> >Hey all
> >
> >Andrae has just mentioned that he may be interested in giving a quick
> >programming (in c) tutorial at this meeting, if there is any interest.. if
> >you'd like this to happen, please mail me, and if there's enough interest,
> >we can organise something..

me 3!
</aol>

au com gil at cpl -=*=-  Campbell Pool -=*=- www.gil.com.au/~cpl
 K IC lwWmO EAT+d! m1 C>P(EI) B11 OW Ls SC+++G+n! T+ A6A H6o b1
If you can't figure out how to email me, I don't want to hear from you!

Love at first sight is one of the greatest labor-saving
devices the world has ever seen.

The above does not represent the opinions of
Global Info Links or the Ipswich City Council.