[H-GEN] 8 bitter systems free to any home!

Chris Baird cjb at brushtail.apana.org.au
Thu Jan 1 04:02:12 EST 1998

I won't care if these go to a `good' home or a place where
they'll be abused day-in and day-out with soldering irons. :)

+
    BBC-B Master Compact (2MHz 6502), w/ keyboard-cpu unit,
    power-floppy unit, large colour monitor, a few disks (ADFS).
    Everything works fine.
+
    Commodore 128D (the "portable" model), dud internal floppy.
+
    Dick Smith System80 (TRS80 Model I clone), w/ tapes and
    some books if needed. (It'll be great for the next time
    DSE ever have a trade-in deal. :)
+
    Dead Macintosh SE with dead power supply and no keyboard,
    but would be okay for replacement motherboard (no RAM), casing,
    display, or floppy drive.
+
    Tektronics 4207 display (no keyboard, effectively useless?)

On the off-chance that anyone is actually interested (Byron? :) in
anything, my phone number is 38789832.  Must pick up before Saturday
night (or otherwise you'll find them on the kerb out in front of the
house :).

Btw, my accomodation crisis has been averted, and I won't be needed
any more offers, thanks. :)

--
Chris