[H-GEN] Computer Bits

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Thu Feb 19 05:15:08 EST 1998

A relative of mine has given me a computer to dispose of and I am
breaking it up for parts. It is a late model Total Periferals 286/16
with 1Mb of memory. Pity its a bit late, I was chasing a 286 board
recently.

The gear is in quite exceptional condition and it has quite genuinely
been owned by a little old lady and only driven on Sundays. I reckon in
the last couple of years it has done oooh about 20 hours work. Pity it
is outdated.

Anyway, the following is a list of bits for anyone interested ...send me
an offer :-

286 Motherboard/CPU/memory		|
ISA Input/Output card			| Probably of little interest
ISA Video Card (Western Digital)	|

AT Case	/ 200 W power supply	|
3.5" Floppy			|  EXCELLENT CONDITION
5.25" Floppy			|

40 Mb Maxtor HDD  Excellent Condition - no bad sectors

Soundblaster Card (8 bit mono I suspect)

Keyboard
Mouse
TP 14" VGA Colour Monitor (Excellent condition and a nice sharp display.

Anyone interested, please e-mail or ring me (3379 9189) quickly as I
will
be disposing of the gear reasonably quickly.
--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand