[H-GEN] Could You Get Fired for Choosing Linux? (fwd)

Jason Parker ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au
Tue Feb 17 19:12:52 EST 1998

I don't know how many other humbuggers out there got this,
so I'm forwarding it on to the list for comment.

Jason
ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au

-----
ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au | NetHack addict^H^H^H^H^H^H player.
Ascended:  Priest(2), Valkyrie(1), and Caveman(1) Next:  Rogue.
/Real/ games run under *Unix*.  cf:  NetHack, Doom, Quake, etc.
Visit the One Meg Plan, at:  `finger nooks at azure.humbug.org.au'