[H-GEN] NetBSD install.

Robert Brockway robert at zen.humbug.org.au
Thu Feb 12 07:33:55 EST 1998

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Jason Parker wrote:

> [1] : yes, yes.  I know that saying nothing on success is standard
>       unix philosophy.  It did cause me a lot of grief though.

IMHO, rarely used utilites like disk partitions should say what they are
doing even when successful.

> [2] : Said licensing `feature' is explained in a FAQ by a DEC
>       employee.  Someone called `John Hall'.  Has anyone heard of
>       him?

No smiley, so I will respond:   That is the one and only Maddog Hall who
visited humbug a while back.  At least this will bring the people who
missed  his visit up to speed :)
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert at zen.humbug.org.au, robert at icc.net.au