[H-GEN] I'm making some colour coded cables - anyone interested??

Gary Curtis opus.logic at uq.net.au
Thu Feb 5 11:45:53 EST 1998

Hi All,

I've bought some coloured cable to make up for HUMBUG members.
It will be like the red cables I've been using at meetings.

At the moment it is only green with red/yellow/blue/green boots.
I'm planning on each member having their own unique colour combo.
I have red cable + red boots.  I plan to make yellow+yellow all
cross-overs.  I have made a couple of grey+red for HUMBUG.

If you are interested see me at the meeting.  I will only have a
small quantity (20m) for this meeting, but plan more for next.

If you are desparate for your own cable this Saturday then email
me ASAP.   Send to Gary.Curtis at boral.com.au if its before 4pm
Friday, otherwise to the address below. Do not send to the list!!

The price??    $10 flag-fall + $1.50 per metre.

I also have RJ45 joiners at $6 each.

Gaz
 Gary R Curtis                             mailto:opus.logic at uq.net.au
 Brisbane,  Queensland,  Australia         mailto:gaz at etc.humbug.org.au