[H-GEN] Editors Advocacy panel..

Bradley Marshall ph324704 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Feb 2 05:54:29 EST 1998

Hey all..

Ok, we have enough people for the editors advocacy panel (finally!)
Thanks to all those who have offered their services for their favourite
editor.

The current panel stands as this:
On the vi side, we have Jason Parker, and Mark Suter.  Emacs will be
represented by Anthony ``aj'' Towns, and James McPherson.

Fiona McRae has offered her services as the adjudicator, as she has
debating experience.  If anyone would like to help her with the technical
side, it would be much appreciated.   If there are any objections, please
let me know as soon as possible.

The panel will be starting at approximately 7:30pm at the humbug meeting
this week (07/02/98), so if the members of the panel could be there by
6:30 or so, for a discussion about the rules, etc.  If there are any
problems, please let me know.

Thanks,
Brad