[H-GEN] COMPONENTS

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Thu Dec 3 07:11:37 EST 1998

I am currently disposing of about 25 486 computers no longer used by
Suncorp-Metway.

As a result I have some components available if anyone is in need. Eg

About 8 x 8Mb 72 pin memory chips

Sun Sparc owners I have two lots of 4x4 Mb ( ie 16 Mb each set) parity
30 pin RAM sets.

Several IBM 76i and 77i with and without SCSI card and cabling for
several hard drives.

Large quantity of 1Mb 30 pin parity RAM

About 15 Case/power supply (200 W)/1.44 Floppy - going cheap.

Several 2.88 Floppy disk drives (look like they have an IDE interface
not the proprietory IBM interface).

Two DX4/100 chips (look late model with 1.1V internal voltage).

Several DX2/66, DX 33 and SX 33 chips.

Network cards.

Please note, I have no Hard Drives or Video cards.

Probably if anyone is interested they should ring me on 3379-9189 and
discuss what you want and what I have rather than clog up the net.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand