[H-GEN] PS 2 Parts

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Thu Aug 27 04:15:34 EDT 1998

I recently needed some computer bits and, to get what I wanted, was
forced to acquire and IBM PS2 55 SX (which I neither need nor want).

As a result I am about to dispose of it. It seems to have some usable
bits - ie a power supply,1.4 floppy, IBM WD387 60 Mb HDD, case,
keyboaord etc.

If anyone has any need for any of these components, contact me.

If you do not know of the IBM systems beware as a lot of the components
are proprietory to IBM and do not necessarily fit clone type computers
--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand