[H-GEN] CONIO.H HEADER

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Tue Aug 25 23:05:54 EDT 1998

Rob Kearey wrote:

> And in Microsoft Quick C 1 and 2. It was pretty much vital for console
> i/o stuff way back then - the stdio stuff was fairly lame.

Yes, it does enhance I/O but my real difficulty is that I have code,
which will otherwise run under GCC but has references to conio.h. It is
not a major drama but if I could get a copy of conio.h it would save me
doing a heap of greps and code changes. I am about to search
www.linux.org to check and I will try a few other places. Coming from a
DOS background I just naturally assumed that there would be a conio.h. I
did not realise it was not standard.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au