[H-GEN] TeX user groups in Australia

Jason Henry Parker henry at freezer.humbug.org.au
Mon Aug 24 21:32:33 EDT 1998

Do any humbuggers know of TeX user groups in Australia/Brisbane?
I searched until the wee hours of this morning, and found nothing for
all my blood, sweat *or* tears.

(Ideally, I'd like to find an Australian TeX user mailing list, as the
newsgroup seems to be pretty dead.)

Oh, for a uni course in typography.

Jason, who still remembers the days of trying to work out what was this
	"LaTeX" thing that James McP kept raving about, when he was
	a neophyte[0].

[0] : Me, not him[1].

[1] : Well, as far as I know.

[Why do I ask?  I can't get my resum\'e looking *just right*.  After all,
that's what measuring in wavelengths of light is all about, right?  :)]

-----------------henry at freezer.humbug.org.au---    \/