[H-GEN] Installfest

Michael Anthon anthonm at tams.com.au
Thu Aug 20 00:30:16 EDT 1998

Along these lines, I have a couple of the Sun IPC boxes.  I'd like to
have a look at debian on one of these... anyone got a CD (or files on a
HDD) that will be available Saturday?  If so, I might be able to
convince myself to get off my butt and bring the box in.

Regards
Michael Anthon

TAMS Systems

PS  Hey Bastard !!! Feel like a a boys own outing on Saturday?  Wives
and baby can remain at home 8^)