[H-GEN] Aiieee!

Rob Kearey r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 21:15:37 EDT 1998

Over the next few weeks, I'll be migrating the UQ games server to an NT
box. I'm a neophyte NT server administrative mammal, so I'm doing a bit
of web searching for documentation - I've been spoiled by the Linux
HOWTOs, I'm afraid.

I found this at http://www.ntadmintools.com

[... regarding remote admin ...]

>And you can run any commands as though you were at the console of the
>other machine. This is particularly useful if a server is really
>bogged down and you have to get on to stop some services because the
>console is not responding.

Messiahs on Mescalin! The bind mogglse, the renses seel!

Any NT admin tips (especially security) gratefully accepted.

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland