[H-GEN] PAP logina

Byron Ellacott rodent at homer.humbug.org.au
Tue Aug 4 02:04:13 EDT 1998

On Tue, Aug 04, 1998 at 10:12:40AM +1000, Rob Kearey wrote:
> Does anybody have any general expereince with PAP logins under linux -
> success stories, horror stories, et al?
> We're trying to pin down a PAP prob we're having - linux is useful for
> that.
Success story - it works
Horror story - how I got it to work

.. and I just spent the better part of 2.5 hours getting SunOS to talk
PAP to NT

the (linux) gateway is PAPing to an NT box .. it took a while to get
there when the configuration files for pppd were changed, but it now
works beyootifully .. what's the problem you're getting?

--
Byron Ellacott
 - I am a fish, I am a fish, I am a fish, I am a fish, I am a fish, I ...