[H-GEN] resend from bounce.

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Tue Aug 4 01:37:58 EDT 1998

A Bruce In The Land Of The Bruces wrote:

> I have a rather sexy PS/2 Model 80 (full-size tower case, 160M SCSI
> HD, etc.)  but it unfortunately has a malfunctioning floppy drive,
> making things like installing Minix/AIX/OS2 et.al. difficult.  The
> drive is a proprietry PS/2 design, so AT floppies is unzuitable.
>
> I'm offering a ca$h reward (w/ postage) for the part. :)
>
> --
> Chris,,
> (Actually, any MCA stuff will be interesting to me now. Make offers...)

There is often a lot of PS2 stuff going through the auctions. Recently a
big lot - about 50 machines from DSS (or maybe more went thru). I will
make some enquiries with the dealers to see if anyone has an orphan FDD.
You could also check the computer market next Sunday at Newnham Hotel
9am-1pm I think.
--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au