[H-GEN] Auction watch

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Wed Apr 15 07:28:47 EDT 1998

Gary Curtis wrote:

> Frank,
>
> Thank you for keeping us informed of the computer auctions, but

Lest some of you may fear pending boredom of endless auction reports, I do not
intend this to be a regular service. However, I will make comment if I see
something out of the ordinary or that I think might be of special interest to
the people here (eg I thought 40 Sparcs might merit that sort of treatment).

> can I ask you a favour?   I have no idea where Davlan are, nor
> when the auction is planned.    [time passes]

Mucho sorry, I figured I knew so you all would. My mistake. I am thoughtless and
will be forced to stand in the corner dressed in fish-net stockings and whipped
till I bleed. Hope that suffices.

> Now that I have dug up Saturday's Courier Mail...
>
> Davlan's are at 29-35 Chorlton St, East Brisbane.  07 3391 8277
> Auction starts at 10:00am on Thursday 16th April. Inspect from 8:00am

Yep nice and handy for a lunchtime inspection.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand