[H-GEN] CDE font problem solved

Cory Prowse cosmic at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 17 21:45:14 EDT 1997

I just managed to find the answer (5 mins after sending the email asking
for help.. typical!).

I use PC-XWare to manage my X sessions, and all I had to do was ftp over
the "/usr/dt/configs/xfonts/" directory (uncompressing the fonts first)
and putting them into a new font directory on my PC.

Problem solved.

  Cosmic - cosmic at mailbox.uq.edu.au
           http://dingo.uq.edu.au/~zzcprows/
           The opinion expressed is that of the writer,
           and not necessarily that of the University
           (PGP public key available via plan in finger)