[H-GEN] Brother HJ-400 Printer

Jason Parker ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 17 02:20:12 EDT 1997

> 	Anyone tried using a brother HJ-400 printer with linux and
> ghostscript/postscript and got it working?  If so I could use a bit of
> help, or any suggestions would be great..  Thanx.

Try taking a look at magicfilter, available in rpm, and .deb format
from the usual sources.  Dunno if magicfilter actually works with this
printer, but I see no reason why not...

\subliminal{Use debian.  Use debian.  You'll like it...}

Jason
ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au

---
``Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And
some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be
too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise
cannot see all ends.'' Gandalf, LoTR.  ph330812 at student.uq.edu.au