[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] Linux at AUUG

Geoffrey D. Bennett g at netcraft.com.au
Tue Sep 2 12:10:29 EDT 1997

> > >[...] AUUG97 Exhibition (3rd-5th September 1997), [...]
> >
> > Is this Great Event happening in Brisbane? If so, where? I'm having a day
> > off this week so I should be able to get along to it.
>
> Do you have a wheelbarrow full of money?  You're looking at several
> hundred bucks a day for registration.

That's only if you want to go to the talks etc.  Just going to the
exhibition won't cost much (if anything).  I'll find out how much it
is and report back tomorrow.

It should be good fun if you do come along.  Digital have a William's
Formula 1 Grand Prix car there that you can jump in and "drive" a
simulator with (it's running on an AlphaStation 500).  Also, don't
forget to drop by SCO's booth and hassle them over their "free" Unix
:).

Regards,
--
Geoffrey D. Bennett (geoffrey at netcraft.com.au)
Computer Systems Manager, NetCraft Australia