[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] Linux at AUUG

Rob Kearey ccrkeare at dingo.cc.uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 1 11:12:37 EDT 1997

On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 01:57:42 +0930 (CST), Geoffrey D. Bennett wrote:

>If you are going to the AUUG97 Exhibition (3rd-5th September 1997),
>make sure to stop by the Digital/Red Hat Linux stand and say hi!  We
>(NetCraft) will be there, along with Jon "maddog" Hall from Digital/
>Linux International, Robert Hart from Interweft, and John Terpstra
>from Aquasoft.

Is this Great Event happening in Brisbane? If so, where? I'm having a day
off this week so I should be able to get along to it.

>I'm also hoping to be at the Saturday HUMBUG meeting if I can figure
>out how to get there :).

Me too. I'd certainly like to apologize for not collecting my copy of
RH/Alpha - I am a fink.

>Geoffrey D. Bennett (geoffrey at netcraft.com.au)

---
Robert Kearey			Network Services
Prentice Computer Centre	University of Queensland
3365 3940			r.kearey at mailbox.uq.edu.au