[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] 50th Meeting!!!

A Bruce in the Land of the Bruces brucec at humbug.org.au
Tue Oct 28 12:10:31 EST 1997

On 28 Oct 1997, Christopher Biggs wrote:

> Robert Brockway <R.Brockway at mailbox.uq.edu.au> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:
>
> > The 50th meeting is coming up.  I haven't thought of anything stupendious
> > to do - any suggestions?
> Hmmn, UNIX Party tricks...

> Two person typing (two people sit at one keyboard and must touch-type
> 	a passage using one hand from each person; the sit-down equivalent
> 	of a three-legged race)

This could be interesting.

> Pin-the-processor-on-the-motherboard?

Solder a surface mount chip on using a blowgun.  From 2 metres or so.

> Core Wars?

oh... Craig... ;)

Hmmm... anyone want to play BOFHBall with me? ;)

Illuminati Capture The Flag?

Constrained Pizza Inhaling?

ASCII Art... with cat?

Software Controlled Magic Smoke Release?

Caffiene Deprevation (this is really an endurance contest though)

Rooted Keyboard Tussling?

Daf Bounce?  (you take a small rubber yellow bird....)

Card Discus?

Coax Choke?

--==--
Bruce.