[H-GEN] Some questions....

Brendan Vowles lillybjv at gil.com.au
Thu Oct 23 02:51:52 EDT 1997

Hi all....,

Firstly can anyone tell me how to get rid of those annoying messages
that refer to modules when you start up your box ???

Secondly,

If i setup apache on my box ... and want to use it as an intranet....
how can i tell the box that a DNS for either humbug.org.au or lcs.org.au
exists locally... is this a function of resolv.conf ???

If so ... how do I use it ... or am i barking up the wrong
tree.....*woof woof*

What i am wanting to do is be able to load netscape on another box and
do a search for www.lcs.org.au and bring up an internal homepage for a
ficticious site (lcs.org.au)

Inside there I want to have a link to ~brendan to bring up my homepage
mirror.

I think my question is clear enough....

Thanks,

Cheers,