[H-GEN] Re : Netscape

The fuzzy one s335810 at cello.it.uq.edu.au
Mon Oct 20 10:28:43 EDT 1997

On Mon, 20 Oct 1997, John Boggon wrote:

;> Is 3.01 the latest version for linux running on an Intel machine ?
;No, I have NS3.04-linux-x86-elf on buffalo.  Poke around
;ftp[0-9]*.netscape.com: it doesn't seem to have made it to all the
;mirrors.
;Works like a charm, except for applets, which are a bit flakey.

;Thanks.. downloading as I speak....

	Hmm, I seem to remember a problem with netscape and a lack of
colors in the older versions (and newer?).  It used to act very strangely
if it couldn't get it's way.  256 colors was enough, but 16 it choked on.
Did you manage to get it going?

You have been enlightened     | "I use vi under Win!!!"
by the fuzzy one              | cs207bc at cello.it.uq.edu.au
memory at techie.com (personal)  | s335810 at cello.it.uq.edu.au