[H-GEN] win95

Robert Brockway robert at zen.humbug.org.au
Mon Nov 24 07:45:48 EST 1997

Enough announce stuff on this i think.

I will now clarify that game play (even on win95) is fine after 1am (the
official end of the meetings.

I'd also like to suggest that win95 users are less likely to draw the
annoyance of other meeting attendees if they are quiet in there use of
win95 (just a friendly suggestion).  Thame same goes for game players too.

For those that don't come to meetings, I'd like to say that the win95
problem is not really wide spread, but many members feel upset at the
blatant use of 95 in a Unix club meeting - hence the new ruling.

The rules have been left deliberately vague to allow us to use our common
sense.
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway. Email: robert at zen.humbug.org.au, robert at icc.net.au