[H-GEN] Any takers for another 4Mb x 30pin RAM buy???

Gary Curtis opus.logic at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 20 10:30:52 EST 1997

I have had one person ask about the purchase of 4Mb x 30 pin RAM
I organised last month.  If there is enough interest I will
organise another.

It goes like this...

To get a bulk buy discount to make the price low enough I have to
order more than 15 sticks.  So it makes sense to order four (4)
lots of four (4) sitcks (16 in total).  I have one taker already,
and I will take another four sticks myself (should've taken 8 last
time!).

What we need is another two people to each take 4 sticks.

Price per stick is $30, so 4 sticks = $120.

REMEMBER - These are 30 pin SIMMs  !!!!!

Please reply direct - NOT to the list.

Gaz
 Gary R Curtis                      mailto:opus.logic at mailbox.uq.edu.au
 Brisbane,  Queensland,  Australia         mailto:gaz at etc.humbug.org.au