[H-GEN] All-purpose, all-powerful modem init string.

Steve Pinel Stevep at ssc.qld.edu.au
Tue Nov 18 23:41:44 EST 1997

I remember once that someone mentioned a modem init string on the list that
was a 'don't listen for dialtone, you are not in the US, listen now' etc
all-purpose type init string.  I printed it out at the time because I
thought it would be useful.  I cleaned up on Monday and threw it out, not
having used it since, and now I need it (aint it the way).

Is anyone able to remember the init, or able to sugest something that might
work for a stubborn modem?

Steve Pinel	<><		|
Computer Co-ordinator		|	God our Strength,
Saint Stephen's College		|	Excellence our Pursuit.
Coomera, Qld			|