[H-GEN] Free sausage sizzle for all... my place

Christopher Biggs chris at stallion.oz.au
Mon Nov 17 20:58:06 EST 1997

Sid Young <syoung at powerup.com.au> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> Can someone explain how liquid Chloroflourocarbons are bad? If it isn't
> being atomized (ie Spray Can) does it matter, or does it give off a vapour?

Every liquid gives off vapour.

"Boiling point" is only the temperature at which vapour pressure
equals atmospheric pressure.

<chris steps behind the dureum shield of a heavy machine gun
emplacement, powers on his armour, unlimbers his DeLameters and
hefts his space axe>

"All right, you Chemists!  I'm ready!  Do your worst!".

Chris "definitely not a chemist" Biggs.

--
| Christopher J. Biggs -|- R & D Software Engineer,  Stallion Technologies |
| chris at stallion.oz.au -|- VoiceNet. +61 7 3270-4266  Fax. +61 7 3270-4245 |