[H-GEN] Expo Uni Set-Up Times (fwd)

Andrae Muys A.Muys at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Wed May 14 23:28:13 EDT 1997

OK, here are the times for setup.  If you can't make it at 3:00pm on the
Friday, please contact me.  I would also appreciate it if everyone who is
planning to be there send me an email (personally, cc: to Brad), please
include how many machines, when you're availible to setup.  Also a machine
with IP mascerading installed avaliable to setup on the Friday afternoon
would be very useful.

Also if someone artistic would be willing to create a banner for HUMBUG
(a piece of cardboard would do) could they please contact me.  (expect to
be reimbursed).

Finally we have another 4 tables avaliable, so we can now fit a max of 24
machines, as a result ANYONE who is interested in bringing a machine... we
now have plenty of room.

Any other comments, questions, offer's of help, or suggestions are
welcome.  Again just mail me (and cc: to brad).

Andrae Muys

andrae at humbug.org.au        | #include <favourite_disclaimer.h>

Andrae Muys                 | Linux... What do you want to DO today?
Centre, Magnetic Resonance. |
University of Queensland.   | Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice Doggie!"
Australia                   |    till you can find a rock. - Wynn Catlin