[H-GEN] writing to Adobe for linux support

James Mcpherson J.McPherson at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Mon Jun 9 21:34:11 EDT 1997

Hi all. I posted in c.o.l.misc that I'm going to write to Adobe about
supporting linux (and other free unices also), particularly for products
like Acrobat and FrameMaker. I know that these are big money programs, but
I want a copy of FrameMaker that runs under linux for advancing my career
prospects.

If people would like to add their names to my list (it's a sorta petition)
then please email me and I will do so. I'll be posting the final draft to
colmisc and this list in the next two weeks.

Thanks for your support,

James the SysMangler
--
Historian/InterLibraryLoans/ITLO | I do not speak for the University of
mljmcphe at dingo.cc.uq.edu.au      | Queensland or the University Library